AINL: Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language
The more devices become complex and advanced the more important become problems of human-computer interaction. Voice controls, dialog systems, automated call-centers, all the new technologies provoked interest in artificial intelligence and natural language processing.
In the framework of AINL conference organizers seek to gather in one place russian and foreign applied and scientific specialists in these fields.
- to present the latest technologies in the field of applied artificial intelligence;
- to share experience in application of these technologies for the development of intelligent interactive systems and agents;
- to find cooperation possibilities.
- Representatives of relevant companies and projects, research groups, startups, academics;
- Invited guests, dealing with these problems abroad;
- Students, graduate students and faculty from leading universities of Russia.
Conference will be held during one day and will be dealing with the following topics:
- Speech recognition and synthesis;
- Artificial intelligence, interactive systems;
- Knowledge engineering, ontology, data mining.
Poster session will be organized.
As a result participants will be able to get acquainted with the latest developments in artificial intelligence, share their experience with colleagues and interested people, discuss ideas and technologies.
Participation is free of charge. Event language: Russian. Pre-registration is required on the web site.
Registration as a listener, application for a presentation or a poster session is available here: nlpseminar.ru/ainlregister
If you consider making presentation or poster please send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing registration form. Feel free to contact us by e-mail if you have any questions or suggestions.
1st May - deadline for presenters and poster session participants registration
12th May - deadline for thesis submission for presenters and poster sessions participants
23rd May 23:59 - deadline for registration
AINL was held on May 26th, 2012 in St. Petersburg, Russia.